Wednesday, March 3, 2010

To Mind Blast or Not....

If it's one thing I love about playing a spriest right now, it's definitely the 4 piece set of Tier 10! Watch that mind flay go! Zoom zoom! I've been doing a lot of reading on whether it's okay to completely take Mind Blast out of the "rotation" or not. I've tried both ways, but lately I'm only casting MB to keep replenishment up. However, in all the raids I bring Avi to, there's always replen' anyway! This weekend I'm going to try taking imp MB out of my talents again. Just to see if having something else is worth it. I'm not a huge number cruncher, but in my head, it seems more logical to spam MF instead of taking time to cast MB. I think it all depends on latency and all of that fast internet crap. Luckily, my latency is almost always low and I don't have any casting problems. Quartz is a great addon! But yeah, using MB or not is one of the larger debates on the spriest forums.

Also, I just set up my new keyboard and headset and I'm pretty happy with all of it! I plan to post a picture or something of my cozy but awesome desktop.

Until later.

EDIT: Taking Improved MB out of the talents seem to be going well for me. I just cast MB right after I refresh a VT. I'm happy with my spec atm. :)

Also, >> Leatrix Latency Fix << is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment