Sunday, March 7, 2010

Ouch, My Head Hurts!


It's been a fairly interesting weekend for raiding. Getting down bosses is awesome and amazing and everything, but goddamn the work that goes into some of the fights. For instance, my 10man team just downed Heroic Professor Putricide tonight. That fight was absolutely HELL. And it's not all about techniques and junk, but about people having patience.

From a shadow priest's prospective, it's rough. I don't care what anyone says. You have to dps oozes, keep in control of the debuffs and keep dps on boss as well. You gotta move around a lot...which means not much flaying and more Dp'ing and Deathing. Who cares what your DPS looks like when you're kiting orange slime and dodging the main tank's debuffs! UGH! I really don't want to stress out on that fight again. I wish we never had to do it again, honestly. But tokens are tokens, right?

I'm lucky, though. Our 10man team is a beast. We have our moments, but all in all we mesh well together. I am so very proud of everyone! :)

I'll try and post something a little more constructive tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. We rocked that fight, yo! :) Next week it's your turn to heal.

    ReplyDelete