Tuesday, March 2, 2010

What's This All About, Anyway?


So I'm not much of a blogger or anything, but after reading various other WoW related blogs, I decided I'd try it out. I'm hoping to make this a bit more exciting than just some bitch-a-thon over crappy stuff in the game. Although...I am sure I'll have my moments!

I'm Suzanne, but better known as Avi in the game. I play a Spriest primarily and love it. Well, most of the time. Back before the HASTE IS GOOD patch hit, I struggled with playing my class. I figured that I would end up switching mains because my team mates were giving me shit for sucking. I'm really glad I didn't.

I've been playing since May of 2006 with a hiatus in the middle of BC. I've been back for a while now and I don't really see me taking another break any time soon. I used to be a semi-shadow priest back in Vanilla WoW when they all sucked. But during the Molten Core days, I just healed like all the other priests did. DPS was useless. Or so it seemed. I wore my purple Devout gear happily and played Holy for raids. Other than that, I loved to PvP as Shadow. I guess I just pvp'd so much that I ended up getting one of those nifty Knight titles. Once BC came out, I started getting more involved with the shadow spec. I was starting to get used to the mechanics of it all and fell in love with the old shadowy figure. I played as a healer in Kara but eventually went on my break. I came back to the game after some tragedy in my life. I needed my old distraction back, I guess. But anyway. I ended up finding some new friends in game and I started up Kara again. This time, I was shadow! Somewhere between BC and Wrath, it was like a rollercoaster of specs for me. Sometimes I was holy or Disc...or Shadow...I was whatever. I guess I didn't really become competitive until the later part of Naxx and Ulduar. Despite the stress of being a low DPS class, I kept going.

Things are going much better, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment